THE 90s DARLING

11:22 PM


“Once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
I don’t like meaningless things
Pointless people doing pointless things
Going back to 199X
denim and choker all over
90s fashion is a mess, the worst era ever
But I love 90s vibe
I am a 90s kid after all



I bought Andersen’s book, yes a classic. I have watched all Disney fairy tales and re-watch them for couple times. When you realize that not all fairy tales come with a beautiful princess and a handsome prince with a happily ever after endings. Yes, not all fairy tales is about happy endings in the end. One of my favorite fairy tale from him is, of course, The Little Mermaid. I like and also dislike Andersen’s fairy tale. Andersen’s stories are dark, beautiful and sometimes so scary. I love how brutal it was, and also how gentle it could be. Merciless but also sympathetic and tender. It scares you but you can’t hold the book down. A traditional stories with dark truths to be told. Fantastical, gritty, funny, sad and everything real writing should be. A classic storytelling which will stand the test of time. The stories will screw you up, but if you put them down, like I almost did, you are going to miss out the greatest classic children tales ever.



xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Lots of love ❤

DARLING VINTAGE | a blog written by Dias Predani since 2016.

Welcome to the dreamy world of Dias Predani. Here to share about personal wardrobe choices, pretty places, random thoughs and experiences in her life. La vie en rose, how she sees though her rose-colored glasses to look at the positives in life and not to dwell with the negativity.

INSTAGRAM @DIASPREDANI