ABOUT YOU

7:52 PM


Sometimes I got scared to face the universe. I feel like I am so small and so fragile and I can’t do anything. Lack of confidence, afraid to try because I am scared if I am doing things wrong. But in the end I realize, I can do it. And I can do it right. I really need to get rid of this feeling and believe in myself. Because if you don’t, no one will. I also learned that I am a competitive person. Well, I actually knew it since high school. I love to compete and I love to win. But being competitive doesn’t mean you have to win all the time. Sometimes you win, the other time you learn. Looking back at the past when I was a student, I will easily get mad when I am not the one who wins, I get mad when the world is not about me. Teenage egos. But know I try to understand. Grown up enough to understand. To understand that there are many kind of people in this world. Some that we like, some we don't. Some that we can work with, some we can't. But we have to try to adapt with that all kind of people.



About you.
About being you
Being yourself
Always be you
Stay true to yourself
Do things what your heart says right
You don't have to be someone else
You don't have to change to be liked by someone else
And remember that you can't please everyone
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Lots of love ❤

DARLING VINTAGE | a blog written by Dias Predani since 2016.

Welcome to the dreamy world of Dias Predani. Here to share about personal wardrobe choices, pretty places, random thoughs and experiences in her life. La vie en rose, how she sees though her rose-colored glasses to look at the positives in life and not to dwell with the negativity.

INSTAGRAM @DIASPREDANI