WATCHING THE WHEELS

#1 “People say I’m crazy doing what I’m doing, well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin” I’ve a...


#1 “People say I’m crazy doing what I’m doing, well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin”

I’ve always been in the middle, in the gray zone, and couldn’t choose between 2 almost everytime. I can’t decide which I want because I really love both and want to have them all. How should I call it, indecisive or greedy?

#2 “People say I’m lazy dreaming my life away, well they give me all kinds of advise designed to enlighten me.”

I am a lazy one. I can’t keep the consistency. For once I am on strike, and then the flames go slighter. For once I ignite but I didn’t burn the whole thing in the end. Always half and half. I spend my whole heart but the result always be like half-hearted. And I am dreaming it away. Always dreaming it away.
Those are the two parts of John Lennon’s song which I love the most. The first and second line. I really enjoy listening to this song anytime especially when I am driving. It’s like an anthem of life, a symbol for empowering yourself to take a charge of your life, control your own destiny and let other think whatever they are going to think about what you choose. I find it difficult for me. I make choice hesitantly, always thinking about other’s judgments and eventually I made nothing. Nothing changes at all. So everytime I listen to this song, John Lennon tells me that it was okay to make the choice I had made, and it wasn’t crazy after all. As long as I do and I understand what I do and everybody else might not, keep going.


So, I finally got time to read book again after my previous hectic schedule.  I just finished reading this Indonesian-translation of 二十四の瞳 (Nijū-shi no Hitomi) by Sakae Tsuboi and it was a bittersweet story about the war effects. War certainly brings nothing but tragedy to humankind. Sadly, until now people still don't give peace a chance and war isn't over yet. If you love a light yet heart-touching (heart-breaking) story maybe you should try to read this book.


Counting weeks to my last clinical duty as a medical student
Many exams awaits
many things to prepare before my graduation next year
and I already made some decisions
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)