BASIC CLASSIC: AUDREY HEPBURN STYLE TIPS

Hello! It’s raining season in Bali and I am so lazy to go out and curled myself in bed under my warm blanket. I love rainy season, a perfe...

Hello! It’s raining season in Bali and I am so lazy to go out and curled myself in bed under my warm blanket. I love rainy season, a perfect weather to do nothing haha. Well, while waiting for another weekend to come to post on blog (because on weekdays I am so busy), today I would like to share about some style tips I learned from my favorite fashion icon: Audrey Hepburn. With a heartwarming and kind personality with effortless fashion sense made her such an icon over years until today and her wardrobe still inspire many girls out there. Timeless and classic beyond belief.

STRIPE SHIRT

MIDI SKIRT AND LACE UP SANDALS

PLAID SHIRT

TURTLE NECK AND LOAFERS

OVERSIZE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT

CROPPED TROUSER AND BALLET FLATS

HALTER DRESS
Source: Who What Wear

I am really sure you can still rock all these looks nowdays. I am super excited to make an outfit post based on one of Audrey Hepburn style on blog. Well, see you guys on the weekend, thank you so much for reading!
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)