AN OLIVE GROVE FACING THE SEA

12:26 PM



"So let me go up there, I can be fresh air, stay with you all night." I am listening to snow patrol again lately, kind of missing this band. Moreover now it’s raining here in my place, so with the cold and foggy overcast it would be a perfect lazy day with your warm blanket and I could listen to them over and over again.


Cloudy sunsets today at the beach. Windy and wavy also. And it’s been raining for days. I have no specific plans and just studying for my national exam next month. Since I can’t do anything, sometimes I get a bit bored, but I just have to patient until I finish all this last stuffs. I am a bit disappointed with myself in the last department in my clerkship. I thought that I could make it, but maybe I am not meant to be one. And now I am regretting it, I could have been better. That was the last department and I didn’t give the best of me. So now I don’t want to stumble on the same mistake again and I would be all out in my last exam. I don’t want to regret anything anymore.


Another random thought is that I am amazed by how time can change people. Change in a good way. I went for an unexpected night out with my high school best mate, we went for a nice night snack. We usually talk about so many things when we meet and so did this night. And when I remember how we were in high school, we are like completely different persons right now after 5 years. From a young and immature high-school-ers now we have a wholly new vision and perspective about life. For these 5 years, we grown, we learned, and we developed and I hope we become better persons than we are before. How time can change someone this significant.


February, please come faster. I want to pass the exam and I can't wait any longer to see someone very special. February, please come fast. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Drop your sweets and sugars? I would be very happy if you would ❤

DARLING VINTAGE | a blog written by Dias Predani since August 2015.

Welcome to the dreamy world of Dias Predani. Here to share about personal wardrobe choices, pretty places, random thoughs and experiences in her life. La vie en rose, how she sees though her rose-colored glasses to look at the positives in life and not to dwell with the negativity.

Instagram