A SPARK OF HOPE

11:32 PM


Take your broken heart, and make it into art.
A good friend once said to me
that a heart is like a blank white paper
and every pain your heart experienced is the black ink on it
it’s our choice to turn that black ink into something beautiful
or just let them be a dirty stain
So, after a long time crying myself out I finally found myself again
All the happy things, also all the sad and misfortune events
I will embrace them whole-heartedly.


This morning I just got the good news I've been waiting for months
THE FINAL EXAM RESULT!
A little spark of hope is really something so powerful
So never lose that little spark in your heart
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Lots of love ❤

DARLING VINTAGE | a blog written by Dias Predani since 2016.

Welcome to the dreamy world of Dias Predani. Here to share about personal wardrobe choices, pretty places, random thoughs and experiences in her life. La vie en rose, how she sees though her rose-colored glasses to look at the positives in life and not to dwell with the negativity.

INSTAGRAM @DIASPREDANI