EMOTIONS

12:06 PM


Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional
It’s a sign that you have a big heart
and not afraid to let others see what you feel deep inside
Showing emotions is a sign of strength
I am the type with extreme ways to show my emotions
Spill out when I am sad,
glow when I am so happy,
burn when I am angry,
shattered when I am broken,
Sad, happy, anger, broken
We all know how precisely they feel
After having a thorough understanding, I realize
I realize that emotion was not a destination we want to reach
But emotion are a state of mind, which lives and changes
So that’s why happiness shouldn’t be your goal in life
Because you’ll never get there
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Lots of love ❤

DARLING VINTAGE | a blog written by Dias Predani since 2016.

Welcome to the dreamy world of Dias Predani. Here to share about personal wardrobe choices, pretty places, random thoughs and experiences in her life. La vie en rose, how she sees though her rose-colored glasses to look at the positives in life and not to dwell with the negativity.

INSTAGRAM @DIASPREDANI