CAUSE DARLING I’M A NIGHTMARE DRESSED LIKE A DAYDREAM

Re-posting another set of old photos, experimenting new editing technique For some of us, b eauty is our muse an...


Re-posting another set of old photos,
experimenting new editing technique
For some of us, beauty is our muse
and we decided to share only parts that make life look
as perfect and as fabulous as possible
we share less when we feel rejected, vulnerable, lonely or heartbroken
And I try not to whine that much
But, I may not always be good and kind and loving,
there are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand
and you know I am possessive in every possessive ways could be
No girls want to be with a guy who can’t let other girls know he’s taken
And only girls with no sense, no life and no friends
who will desperately cling and privately chat/call a guy who is already in a relationship that much
Here
Is
my
deepest
sympathy
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)