CONSTELLATION

"Can I fall into your constellation arm?" Constellation – Stars and Rabbits Track List Like it Here The House ...


"Can I fall into your constellation arm?"

Constellation – Stars and Rabbits

Track List
Like it Here
The House
Catch Me
Worth It
Rabbit Run
Cry Little Heart
I’ll Go Along
You Were the Universe
Summer Fall
Man Upon the Hill
Old Man Finger

“Left me out with nothing, nothin’ but my pens and paper. Blame me for you bitter universe you were.”


 

Been listening to Stars and Rabbit for awhile
And their songs are like magical mantras
...
"kiss me on the midst of summer fall meet me on the middle land of us."
...
Another Indonesian duo that mesmerize me. A duo hailing from Jogjakarta, proclaimed their genre as “imaginary pop”. Fall in love straight after listening to one of their live video on Youtube, Stars and Rabbit - Man upon the Hill live at Societet Militair. In the video, how Elda Suryani, the vocalist, sings touch my soul. How she sings so passionately, just singing as she wants to. Singing like nobody’s watching but everyone was drown into them. And after I watched the video, I definitely must have their album! After listening to their album, Constellation, I don’t know how and why but I feel a strange kind of feeling. It’s like I knew what they wanted to transfer through their music, I exactly feel the feelings of each songs. The feeling of craving for someone, the feeling of wanting more affection, the art of longing. I may say, I worship sadness and broken heart that much, but I am actually a very happy person in reality. I just listen to too much disconsolate music. Such a melancholic heart of mine. Listening to many indie Indonesian musicians makes me want to escape to Jogjakarta one day. To explore the nightlife, listen to local street musician there with a sip of coffee sounds really exhilarating. For sure, one fine night in Jogjakarta is now on my bucket list. What an impulsive thought.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)