HALCYON

Having access to many places filled with summer vibe like this is one of the perks of living in Bali. The sun, the sea, ...


Having access to many places filled with summer vibe like this is one of the perks of living in Bali. The sun, the sea, the pool side, good friends, cold drinks, delicious food and nothing to worry about, why would I live anywhere else? Wearing a pretty white dress from Kewangen and this pink tassel necklace from Relicious, both are local brands from Bali. Yes, I am that kind of local person who supports local brand wholeheartedly.
....
Talking about my days lately, it was still filled with bitterness except that one sweet confidential thing. Truly I have so much to write. There are so much built up inside that I couldn’t alleviate. And I broke into tears again, like again and again. Little did I know that this is going to be so stressful. I am still running nowhere and it's still out of reach. Somewhat nostalgic remembering those days of peace and serenity. Goodbye halcyon days. Despite my long patient wait, nothing changes. Here I am standing in the cyclone wistfully looking back on that blissful period of time where little to nothing happened. And I am not going to lie that my feelings are shattered into pieces that I still couldn’t fathom yet. Crushed by one and comforted by another. Thus, I decided to follow the rolling dice of this game of life, this game of fate. Wherever it takes me, whatever it will be. It’s suffering enough. And the voices in my head tells me that those feelings will not end so soon. But let’s just believe that it’s gonna be better. I know you are a fighter, but you never fought for me. And it’s not over, I worked this out for sure. It’s gonna be better.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)