THE OCEAN WOULD BE JEALOUS

Some days I am the ocean Some days I wish I had drowned in it … I envy the sea so much. People love her, people al...


Some days
I am the ocean
Some days
I wish
I had drowned in it
I envy the sea so much. People love her, people always love the ocean. They always come back to see her again. People praise her so much. The ocean is the cure, to calm the heart. And I want to be like the ocean. I want to be loved so deep. I want to be the unforgettable. I want to be the unfathomable. I want to be that type of person you would never forget. I want to be the mystery you would never discover. The ocean, I wish to be drown into it. That bottomless feelings which both heal and hurt so bad. That powerful affection that will take me to the highest ecstasy and that saddest emotion, choke me with tears till it’s hard to breathe. But we can’t have both. And how could I settle on. Which one is the life I want? Which one is the love I desire? I am a crooked. I am a bad, bad, bad person. I know.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)